The Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK (PHA-UK) is a national patient charity that provides support, help, understanding and information for people whose lives are touched by this rare and devastating lung disease. Contact Details: PHA-UK, Unit 1, Newton Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park Estate, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PH. [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pulmonary Hypertension Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.