Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity for 70,000 adults and children living with muscle-wasting conditions.
We’re making a difference today, providing vital information and support to help people live as independently as possible.
We’re making a difference for tomorrow, accelerating progress in research and driving the campaign for access to emerging treatments.
Please join us and help make a difference to the lives of those living with muscular dystrophy.
We have charity places in all of the runs listed below with various registration fees and fundraising targets as highlighted. Please ensure to pay any registration fees via the Muscular Dystrophy UK charity website only - thank you.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Muscular Dystrophy UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.