Dogs Trust is the UK’s largest dog welfare charity and every year they care for around 15,000 dogs through a nationwide network of 21 Rehoming Centres. Dogs Trust is working towards the day when all dogs can enjoy a happy life free from the threat of unnecessary destruction. They believe no healthy dog should ever be destroyed and every dog should have a chance to lead a happy, healthy life in a loving home
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2020 EMF 10k >
- 2020 EMF 5k >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Dogs Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.