0131 285 3846
Join us in Scotland to raise funds to stop people dying of bowel cancer. We’re determined to save lives and improve the quality of life of everyone affected by bowel cancer by championing early diagnosis and access to best treatment and care.
Our vision is a future where nobody dies of bowel cancer but we can't achieve this alone.
We would love to welcome you on to our team for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival. You can either join our team with a Charity Assured Place where you pay a registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship amount or you can join us as an Own Entry Runner.
Whichever entry you choose we will be on hand to support you every step of the way and we will of course make sure you are kitted out with a fundraising pack, including a Bowel Cancer UK running vest.
Join us. Take action. Because you can help save lives. Today
Charity Assured Places
Marathon: registration fee £30, minimum sponsorship £500
Half marathon: registration fee £25, minimum sponsorship £350
10k: registration fee £22, minimum sponsorship £200
5k: registration fee £13, minimum sponsorship £100
Hairy Haggis Team Relay: registration fee £40, minimum sponsorship £750
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Bowel Cancer UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.