0141 550 9010 (opt 1
Join in Scotland’s biggest virtual running festival
There are multiple distances to choose from including marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k and you get to set the rules! Do a marathon all in one day or split it over multiple days. Or you could ask friends to join you in a virtual team rely.
Whether you have your sights set on the marathon or a shorter distance, this is the perfect setting to run for Action for Children Scotland.
The money you raise will make a real difference to vulnerable children and young people, as well as services that care for families and parents.
Find out more
Apply for your place and make a difference!
Full Marathon: £10 entry fee, £500 sponsorship target
Half Marathon: £10 entry fee, £250 sponsorship target
Hairy Haggis Relay: £10 entry fee per person, £150 sponsorship target per person
10k: £10 entry fee, £150 sponsorship target
Whichever event you go for, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
What will you get from us?
All runners get a fantastic support package from us, including:
An Action for Children running vest.
Advice and support from a dedicated local fundraiser.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Action for Children Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.