0141 550 9010 (opt 1
Action for Children Scotland is a leading children's charity committed to helping the most dissadvantaged children and young people break through injustice, deprivation and inequality, so they can achieve their full potential.
In Scotland we help over 20,000 disadvantaged and vulnerable children and young people with 85 innovative services throughout the country. We provide services to help children and young people: whose families need support who cannot live with their birth families who are disabled who experience severe difficulties in their lives.
So dust off those running shoes and become a part of the EMF experience in aid of Action for Children!
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival's famously flat and fast course is perfect for first-time runners, and more experienced athletes hoping to post a personal best.
Lined with spectacular sights such as Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile, as well as an electric crowd full of energetic cheer points and music, the Edinburgh Marathon Festival delivers an amazing experience; the perfect setting to run for Action for Children Scotland in either the Festival's half or full marathons.
No matter which event you decide to enter, we promise that we will be there to support you every step of the way!
Whether you gain your own place in the event or take one of our Charity Assured places, pull on the Team Action for Children vest and be a real winner in the eyes of thousands of dissadvantaged children and young people in Scotland!
If you have any questions or would like to join our EMF running team, please email: [email protected]
Alternatively, give us a call on 0141 550 9010.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Action for Children Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.