The Andrew Grene Foundation (AGF) is a charity dedicated to supporting the people of Haiti through education, loans and building projects.
In a country where 90 per cent of the population is unemployed, we’ve provided microloans to help women establish subsistence businesses and provide for their children. We’ve just built a new school in Port-au-Prince, where an estimated 80% of the schools previously in operation had been destroyed in the catastrophic earthquake of 2010. We seek to aid a land ravaged by years of natural disaster and political upheaval.
Our work is dedicated to the memory of Andrew Grene, a UN worker and one of the many thousands of people who died in the Haiti earthquake of 12 January 2010.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Andrew Grene Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.