01292 288 488
The Ayrshire Hospice, located in Ayr, provides Specialist Palliative Care for people with cancer and other life limiting illnesses and support for their families and carers across Ayrshire. All Hospice services are free of charge and as a registered charity we rely on the support and generosity of our supporters without whom the Hospice could not exist. We require to fundraise over £4m each year.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Ayrshire Hospice via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.