The Eve Appeal is the UK's only national gynaecological cancer research charity raising funds and awareness for all five gynaecological cancers: womb, ovarian, cervical, vulval and vaginal.
Every day in the UK 58 women are diagnosed with one of the five gynaecological cancers and 21 will die. That's 21 mothers, daughters, sisters, partners or wives too many.
Despite these shocking statiscs, gynaecological cancers are neither a well-profiled nor a well-funded cause. The Eve Appeal is determined to change this and with your help we can do just that!
By joining #TeamEve you can help us to raise much-needed funds for and awareness of gynaecological cancers.
You'll receive one-to-one support from our fundraising team, an online sports pack to help with your fundraising as well as an Eve Appeal branding running vest.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Eve Appeal via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.