The ARCHIE Foundation is the official charity of the Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital, the Children's Wards in Inverness and Elgin and Community based Child Health throughout Grampian, the Highlands, Orkney and Shetland. We 'Make the Difference' for sick children and their families by providing the extras over and above what the NHS provide. This can range from specialist equipment and training to making the hospital environment more child friendly. We provide support to families when a child has long term treatment. We provide some staff posts at the Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital and, of course, we buy lots and lots of toys.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The ARCHIE Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.