Can Do is an exceptional charity offering fun, friendship and adventures for young people with disabilities living in East Lothian.
As a unique, long-running, parent-led Scottish success story, Can Do has been providing fantastic activity programmes for youngsters with additional support needs since 1982.
With an annual activity calendar which includes school holiday playschemes, term time weekly youth clubs, residential weekends and family fun days, there’s so much to do with Can Do, and so much fun to be had. Activities range from arts and crafts, hula-hooping and marshmallow-toasting to trampolining, swimming, encounters with animals and even kayaking.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Can Do via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.