0207 554 5917
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Sue Ryder via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.