0844 493 2426
We are Scotland's largest and most diverse conservation charity, caring for more than 100 places for the benefit of the nation, including 28 castles, palaces and great houses; 12 social and industrial heritage sites; 3 historic burghs; 76,000 hectares of countryside; 16 island groups; 7 national nature reserves; 46 Munros; and 1 Dual World Heritage Site.
Each year we are reliant upon the generosity of supporters to help fundraise to support our work. By raising sponsorship for the Trust you will be providing vital funds to enable us to continue our conservation, education and outreach work for the benefit of this and future generations. We would be delighted if runners could support the work of the Trust by raising sponsorship.
Thank you very much for choosing to support the work of the National Trust for Scotland. Please don't hesitate to contact the Community Fundraising by emailing; [email protected] or calling 0844 493 2426.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The National Trust for Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.