0151 932 2213
Is autism a cause close to your heart?
Get fit, have fun and raise money to help children and adults with autism! If you pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship for the event you have chosen you will receive a FREE charity place!
You will also receive a FREE Autism Initiatives T shirt or Running vest and a FUNDRAISING PACK
For more information please contact Ed Green Community Fundraiser 0151 932 2213 [email protected]
Thank you for choosing to support Autism Initiatives! Every pound raised greatly improves the lives of autistic people and their families!
Who will you run for?
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Autism Initiatives UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.