Young people with cancer need specialised nursing and emotional support. Every day, seven young people aged 13-24 hear the words "you have cancer".
Teenage Cancer Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to meeting this critical need.
Run with #TeamLegend to help us reach every young person facing cancer.
To sign up please select your preferred distance below. Here's what we ask you to pledge to raise and our registration fee:
If you already have your own place that's great! Raise what you can and you'll still experience the amazing support our runners get throughout their journey.
You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top. We'll support you with expert training and fundraising advice and lots of support on the day including a well deserved massage for those tired legs!
And don't forget if you have any questions or need support our friendly team is here to help you.
Agree to Teenage Cancer Trust entry terms & conditions and their minimum fundraising target and you can get an Instant Charity Entry today:
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay
- 2022 EMF 10k
- 2022 EMF 5k
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Teenage Cancer Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.