0131 225 8508
Health in Mind is an Edinburgh-based charity which seeks to promote positive mental health and wellbeing across the whole of Scotland. We offer an extensive range of services, from counselling and trauma support, through befriending and information services.
By supporting Health in Mind, you will be helping us to build resilient communities in which people are able to realise their full potential.
There is no cost for our charity places but we do ask that our runners raise a minimum sponsorship target:
We will support you every step of the way to reach your fundraising target. We offer our fantastic runners:
Help us as we continue to transform lives.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2020 EMF 10k >
- 2020 EMF 5k >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Health in Mind - promoting positive mental health and wellbeing via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.