British Heart Foundation
Select the event you would like to run in
Heart Runners Support Team
0300 222 5719
Beat Heartbreak Forever
When you run for the BHF, you run to beat the world’s biggest killers. Conditions like heart diseases, stroke and vascular dementia.
You run for the people you love. You run for mums, for dads, for brothers, for sisters, for friends, for loved ones. You run to fund research that helps to keep families together. One life saving breakthrough at a time.
Champions like you have helped get us this far - heart transplants, clot busting drugs, genetic testing and so much more. So join us, and fix your eyes on the finish line. Because together, we can beat heartbreak forever. #BHFChampions
Join our team and as well as the chance to help power life saving research, you’ll benefit from:
- a red BHF technical running top
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising
- personalized training support from our world-class running coaches
- a friendly team here to support you all the way.
Secure a BHF Charity Place - Entries are open!
Secure a BHF place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, we have places available in both the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Team Relay. For each you'll need to pay a registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum amount (excluding Gift Aid).
- 5K - £5 registration fee and a £100 fundraising pledge (excluding Gift Aid).
- 10K - £10 registration fee and a £150 fundraising pledge (excluding Gift Aid).
- Half Marathon - £15 registration fee and a £250 fundraising pledge (excluding Gift Aid).
- Marathon - £25 registration fee and a £500 fundraising pledge (excluding Gift Aid).
- Team Relay - £10 registration fee and a £250 fundraising pledge (excluding Gift Aid).
If you wish to take a charity place please sign up via 'APPLY FOR A CHARITY ENTRY' below.
Already have a place?
If you've already paid for your place, we'd love to have you on our team as an 'own place' runner! All you need to do is fill out the form on our website to get started: