Macmillan Cancer Support
Select the event you would like to run in
Sophie & Izzy
0300 1000 200
Join #TeamMacmillan for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival
There’s around 3 million people living with cancer in the UK today, and more than 360,000 are diagnosed every year. At Macmillan, we give people with cancer everything we’ve got. If you’re diagnosed, your worries are our worries. We will move mountains to help you live life as fully as you can. And we don’t stop there. We’re going all out to find ever better ways to help people with cancer, helping to bring forward the day when everyone gets life-transforming support from day one.
How do I sign up?
Sign up for a FREE Charity Place below - there's no registration fee, just pledge to raise:
- £750 for the full marathon
- £750 for the team relay
- £300 for the half marathon
- £150 for the 10K
- £80 for the 5K
- £30 for any of the junior race
If you already have your own place that's great! You can pledge to fundraise for Macmillan Cancer Support via your MyRunning account. When fundraising with your own place, simply raise as much as you can and help us be there for more people living with cancer.
What do I get?
Join Team Macmillan in the event and you'll receive:
- A free Team Macmillan running top
- A digital welcome pack bursting with fun and inspiring ideas to help you hit your fundraising target
- Support from our cheer squads all along the course
- A hero's welcome to our post-event marquee with massage and refreshments (Sunday events only)
- Access to our online training zone with lots of expert tips
And if you have a question or need support, our friendly fundraising team are only a phone call away, they love to chat!