Select the event you would like to run in
0207 793 4911
Right now, the world’s poorest people are living without access to safe water, toilets or good hygiene. This crisis is ruining lives and holding back development.
Women are wasting precious time walking long distances to collect dirty water. Girls are dropping out of school because there are no private toilets. And young children are not surviving to see their fifth birthday because of preventable diseases.
We know it’s possible to get safe water, sanitation and hygiene to everyone, everywhere within a generation.
With your help, we are going to make it happen.
Join our team today, choose your distance and run to #FinishThirst.
We'll support you all the way.
To help support all our runners in the lead up to race day we’ve teamed up with professional coaches at RunningWithUs, to provide you with a training support package to get you to the start line fully prepared to take on your chosen distance!
As a member of our team you’ll receive:
- A bespoke training plan – suitable for your level of experience
- Email helpline – ask the coach training, race, nutrition or injury questions
- Twitter and Facebook ask the coach services and live Q and A sessions
In addition to this, you will also receive:
- A personalised WaterAid running vest or technical t-shirt
- A fundraising pack to help you meet your targets
- Fundraising and event resources including balloons, collecting tins and banners
- Regular newsletters and emails full of helpful tips, ideas and stories from our work
- The opportunity to wear our famous WaterAid toilet costume
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the WaterAid events team
Register today for a WaterAid charity place for just £20, via the links below and guarantee your place on the start line!
Our minimum sponsorship targets vary according to your distance:
10K - £150 minimum sponsorship
Half Marathon - £300 minimum sponsorship
Marathon - £500 minimum sponsorship